Saturday 4 February 2012

Mother . Rohaya Binti Hassan .


Rohaya Binti Hassan. I love you than anything else. You're the best mother and my loved ones. Thank you for parents because they have been educating me until now. From non-literate 'A' to'Z'. I need you anywhere. Because you are idol, heart, my soul.,My life .. Because if you do not have sight of my mother, how mysituation now. I was taught to love and good guidance. I know, you are always patient with my whims are quite mischievous and stubborn. But I promised mother I would be a good son to your mother, This is my promise. And I wish you a healthy and blessed by God ALLAH S.W.T. And I, as the brother of three sisters who will promise to change the lives of our family. This has been my mother. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH INTO MY LAST BREATH.I LOVE YOU ROHAYA BINTI HASSAN .